PaymentPlus operates a Freephone helpdesk service for our customers. Our support team will be happy to help you with anything from Terminal queries, Statements, Authorisations or any other questions you may have.
The helpdesk operates 7 days a week (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun 10am - 4pm)
You can contact the helpdesk on Freephone 1800 656 644
Option 1 – Terminal Support
Option 2 – Voice Authorisations
Option 3 – Paper Roll orders
Option 4 – Financial queries, Statements, Chargebacks or Retrieval queries
Contactless Card Limit Increase
As of April 1 st , PaymentPlus merchants can accept Contactless Card transactions of up to €50. In
order to do this, merchants who have a PaymentPlus terminal need to complete the following steps:
1. Press the menu button twice
2. Scroll to “Select Function” and press enter (Green key)
3. Enter in 81 and press enter (Green key)
4. Swipe supervisor card or key in Supervisor PIN as prompted
5. The terminal will contact “GEMS” and complete the download update
6. The terminal will restart and will be ready to take payments
If you have any issues,
Please contact the Irish helpdesk on 1800 656 644.
Fast Facts Guide
Download our quick reference guide to help with common
transaction types, terminal messages and banking functions.
Terminal Installation and User Guides
Download the terminal user guide for detailed information on how to install and use your terminal, including Safety Instructions and instructions on transaction processing, printing reports and general maintenance of the terminal.